Home » Vaccines
In participation with the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program, Get Well Clinic offers vaccines to eligible children at no cost. Please check the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to verify your child’s eligibility for free or low-cost vaccines.
Our vaccines are only $10 for those uninsured or underinsured children under 19 years of age. If you have adequate health insurance, kindly consult your primary care physician.
- Chickenpox [varicella] vaccine
- Flu vaccine (all varieties: please see below)
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Hepatitis A&B combination vaccine (Twinrix)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) vaccine (Gardasil/Gardasil-9)
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine (MMR)
- Pneumoccoccal vaccine (Pneumovax23/Prevnar13)
- Meningococcal [meningitis] vaccines (Menveo/Menomune/Bexsero )
- Shingles [zoster] vaccine (Zostavax)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis vaccine (Tdap)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria (only) vaccine (Td)
For more information, please contact us soon. You can also visit any of our clinics for inquiries.
Please use the following links to access the intake form:
- English — https://forms.myupdox.com/form/121104
- Spanish (Espanol) — https://forms.myupdox.com/form/121627